Philippines Daily Headlines

Daily headlines in the Philippines,international headlines, entertainment, sports,pinoy abroad and global Filipino

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Kanter to OKC in heartfelt video about trade: 'Please beat the Warriors for me'

Screen Shot - Kanter Twitter Account


The Turkish professional basketball player for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association. Standing at 6 ft 11 in, he plays at the center position leave a heartfelt video about the trade: Please beat the Warriors for me"



Kanter full message reads:

“Man, I don’t know where to start. I got a lot of feelings, but I can’t say it all. But I want to start with thanking you guys. Shoutout to Sam Presti, my teammates, my Stache Bro Steven Adams, team members, trainers, the whole state because when I lost my family and when I lost my home, you guys gave me family and you guys gave me home, so that’s why Oklahoma, this organization, the whole state, will be always in my heart.

“And then the second, I want to say, please beat the Warriors for me. Please, I’m gonna be watching that game, so please beat the Warriors for me.

“I just want to say I can’t thank you enough to you guys. You guys did everything for me. And lastly, I want to say please take care of the Turkish community here because they love you. Thanks.

“That’s all I can say right now. I got no hard feelings. I understand it’s a business. I’m not mad or anything, don’t get me wrong. I love you guys. It’s a new adventure for me, New York. Please pray for me, I hope we gonna have an amazing season with the New York Knicks. I’ll see you guys soon. I appreciate it.”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment