Philippines Daily Headlines

Daily headlines in the Philippines,international headlines, entertainment, sports,pinoy abroad and global Filipino

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Kapuso actress Camille Prats gave birth to a baby girl Nala Camilla

Philippines Daily Headlines


Actress Camille Prats gave birth to a baby girl Nala Camilla and her husband VJ Yambao's daughter on Friday, September 22.

"Your much awaited arrival has finally come. World, meet our princess, Nala Camilla Prats Yambao. Born on September 22, 2017 at 8:36pm, 7.3lbs. Thank you God for the gift of life and for being my comforter all throughout my birthing journey.

"My Love, thanks for being with me every step of the way. Seeing how happy and elated you are upon seeing our baby girl is priceless. I will forever embed that memory in my heart. Finally you are in our arms baby girl," she wrote.

"Thank you Lord for the safe arrival of our princess, welcome to the world, Nala Camilla Prats Yambao."
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment